Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

can you please let me know how i can catch all the orgunits

Dear Freinds,

i have a particular scenario in my development where when i pass only the

orgunit i have to call the personnel no.s of that orgunit on the selection screen , and

for the personnelnos. i have to retrived from the PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT and get all the wage types and corresonding amount (betrg) .

Scenario 1) i am able to get for the orgunit which iam entering on the selection screen ,get pernr is giving me all the prsonnels no.s for that orgunit and for this personnels iam able to retrive 's the amounts for the respective wage types from the FM PYXX_READ_PAYROLL_RESULT.

Scenario 2) but now the problem which iam facing is if the orgunit which iam entering on the selection screen if it has more than one orgunit ( ex it has 3 orgunits) i have to check for that orgunit also all the personnel no.s the orgunit's its having and check the correspong wagetype and amount and show in the output. But iam only getting for the orgunit for which iam entering on the screen it is checking and giving me the personnel nos.

then i have used the FM RH_READ_INFTY_1001 and pass the orgunit and iam able to collect allt he orgunits correspoding for the orgunit on the selection screen . But how i can check the personnel no.s which this new orgunit is having ........ only in INTER-WPBP only i have orgunit .where i can check a condition ....but me to reach to the WPWP i require the personnel no.s

can any body give me idea how i can get the personnel no.s corresponding to this orgunit ...retrived from the selection screen orgunit.

regards

syamala

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question