cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Sub-range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have one requirement, we need to maintain different currencies for a single vendor , different materials and different plants. For that we have maintained vendor subranges. We have maintained CAD as default currency. We maintained EUR and USD sub ranges and defined purchasing data for the both. Whenver we try to create inforeocord for the vendor subrange EUR it is defaulting currency as CAD not EUR. We want EUR to be defaulted for the Sub range EUR. Do we need any config to defualt currencies as per sub ranges. Please help me.

Thanks,

Bhairav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhairav,

You have to maintain 'Sort sequence number' in (EINA-LTSSF) in your info records as well.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e2/f3333956bd9f05e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help, Could you please give me breif idea about sort sequence no and where and how to enter?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhairav,

To tell the truth I've never worked with vendor sub-range.

But as I know you have to give SAP the follwings:

EINA-LTSNR

(EINA-LTSSF)

You can enter the in ME12 on 'General data' screen (the first screen that appears).

Through this Sub-range field (EINA-LTSNR) in info record can you assign the material to the VSR.

Please check the link given by me before!

BR

Csaba