Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in E-Mail Service

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a standard e-mail service given in the SDN Tutorials. Everything is fine, but i am getting the following error message once i click on the <b>SendMail</b>button.

<b>java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlMarshalException: XML Serialization Error. Property [FromAddress] of class [com.itc.email.model.proxies.types.SendEmail] must exist and can not be null. This is required by schema description.</b>

Please let me know what is the exact reason, also let me is there any other <b>.wsdl</b> file for creating an e-mail service.

Thanks and Regards

Poojith M V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

I had sent all the required parameters (i.e. From, To Address, Subject and the message) but still i am getting the same message. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks and Regards

Poojith M V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

Can you debug and see what value is being passed to FromAddress at runtime because the error clearly indicates that it gets null value and it expects some value there.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poojith,

It seems that you have not passed any value to FromAddress parameter to your webservice and which is in turn mandatory and thus expects you to pass some value to it.

Regards,

Murtuza