cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection screen does not appear for some users in BEx Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Selection screen does not appear for some users in BEx Analyzer.

But with SAP_ALL we are able to get the selection screen when we execute any query in BEx analyzer.

Please suggest is there any specific authorization object for selection screen. this is the problem we are facing after upgrade to BI 7.0.

Please note that this is not related to WEB application only on BEx Analyzer.

I appreciate any suggestions or comments

Thanks,

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this issue before and is was solved modifying the "roles" assigned. The role(s) need to include the Authorization Object S_BDS_D.

For this object, the minimum requeriment is to set the authorization for Display and Reload.

This should fix it.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your answer, it has solved our issue !

0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

We have exactly the same issue...

Could you tell us how did you solve it?

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If sap_all works than you have a problem before the query. Just run it again without sap_all and su53 shows the problem. Look in to it that sap_all does not have the authorization object 0BI_ALL because that is the "sap_all" for your reports. Just set on a trace with ST01 then you can see what is needed before the report. If the problem is in the report (the selection of the info) then you have to use transaction RSECADMIN, the analysis tab and the error log.

Have fun.

Jan van Roest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I strongly believe that it is an issue with the personalization of variables done by the users. Take the personalization off and the popup will appear again.

regards

Siggi