MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MB,

coincidently you have posted a thread after the thread below...

/thread/633082 [original link is broken]

well yes there are ways to handle them.

I used Loop Until Step in my WF definition.

Aditya

former_member190818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

How can we use loop until??? See we have one step Activity and the step comes out only when all release gets over...but what i need is once the 1st person released, the workitem will go to 2nd person inbox, simultaneously it should send the mail to him that you got an mail of release stratergy..

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MB,

once the first approver approves or reject, the release codes and the release status changes and depending on these criterias I have created for PO Release where the WF definition had many steps and it handled Dynamic Levels of Approval, here I had used LoopUntil.

I wont be able to explain it in the thread.

Please do not rely on my answers hence wait for WF gurus to reply on yours as they could throw a better idea than mine. Even I would watch this thread for a better solution.

Aditya

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MB,

Please read the forum guidelines to find out the best way to ask questions and get the best result.

You don't give much info on your setup. In which process are you approving? Maybe your requirement could be fulfilled from the customizing, whilst we are giving all kinds of answers in how to solve it in workflow.

You say that there is only one step? Without a loop you will only get one task which only have to be approved by one person, I would say.

For your e-mail notifications you can use RSWUWFML2 or extended notifications depending on your release. Both are discussed thoroughly before, so try the search functionality.

Regards,

Martin