cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Rates - Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is with reference to the earliear thread once agian I am putting my problem in simple way.

I have done all CIN setting. I have mentioned the rate in my Tax code for JMOD 100%, JSED 100% JCES 100% and JECS 100%. and accoringly I have maitained the rate in J1ID is for Excise rate 16% and JCES 1.25% and JECS -2% .

While creating the sales order only JMOD 16% is coming properly but rest of the rates are coming whatever we mentioned in FTXP as 100%. If I change the rates in FTXP the same will come in Sales Order.

What could be the reason

Please replay

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

check wheather u have given cess condition type in A/R CESS .(use below given path for the same)

LG- Tax on Goods Movement-India-Basic Settings-determination of Excise duty-maintain Excise defaults.

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done theExcise default setting also. If you have your mail Id I can forwrd the screen shot of the same to you

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karnesh

Thanks for your replay

My problem has solved. Actually it was my mistake that in J1ID I had not maintained the Valid from date.

I had maintained only Valid To. When I maintained the Valid From date system is picking the value.

Thanks once agin

Vinod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check if these cond are part of ur pricing procedure in the comm invoice.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes The cond. type JMOD & JCES, JA1X is the part of my Pricing proc & it will appear in Invoice.

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

As I know U R using TAXINJ ,

So first of all checkout your all condition type that present in sls order pricing procedure are there in TAXINJ.

In addition go and check the following things.

LG- Tax on Goods Movement-India-Basic Settings-determination of Excise duty-maintain Excise defaults.

LG- Tax on Goods Movement-India-Basic Settings-determination of Excise duty-condition based Excise determination-classify condition type.

Apart from it maintain their condition record with respect to Tax code.(as u have maintain in J1id, you can take zero value while maintaining condition record )

hope you have made the rest of the settings.(this settings will at least possibly lead u to the real reason -if it is not solved by it. )

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karnesh

Thanks for the replay, I have checked as per setting told by you.

Other things are ok but only in

LG- Tax on Goods Movement-India-Basic Settings-determination of Excise duty-condition based Excise determination-classify condition type

The condition types like JMOD, JAED JCES etc are not there. Do I need to mention there also.

Pls Replay

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karnesh

As per your suggestion I checked all the setting & now I am getting JMOD, JECS & JA1X rates maintained in J1ID. Now only problam is I am not getting JCES rate maintained in J1ID.

Can you replay me what could be the reason

Vinod