Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt on Select option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I tried to create a Z program from a Standard program.

I copied all the contents ..I copied the selection screen radiobutton text in standard program to the Zprogram , That text is not displayed in the Z program output.

Is there any ways to copy the selection screen text also the text elements to the Zprogram created from the standard program..

Regards,

Gokul.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member386202
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to copy it from tcode SE80.

Regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos

Hi ,

the source program is one server. i want the target program to be in Different server..

Thanks,

Gokul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the selection-screen text tab by navigation to menubar as follows

GOTO-TEXT SYMBOLS-SELECTION-SCREEN TEXT. check there whether the radiobutton text is available or not? Also for text symbols might be there is one button available in the tool bar which gives you message as copy text from program just check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you copy the program then the selection screen text won't be copied in that

if you want to you need to copy that text elemnts and past it in new program thats all

rajesh_akarte2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Gokul,

How u copied the program.

Copy the standard program like this;

go in se38 transaction give the program name u want to copy then go in Program menu click on copy it will ask u the target program name.Give the target program name as ur z program.

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh