cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Payment Program problem in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i am running APP program in F110, after parameter selection i am not able to do further steps.

After parameters have been entered

I cant do the further steps. When ever i select edit proposal button the messages are coming like:

Proposal has been scheduled 13.11.07 and time.

Job was not released.

Thes two messages i can able to see in F110 status..

From here onwards Payment, Edit Propsal,Display Proposal, Printout buttons are not appearing in F110.

Plz. treat this matter is urgent and give ur valuable suggestions.

Thanx in advance.

Regs,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error comes when you dont have authority to run the job. If this is the case go to SU53. You can find the object for which you are not authorized below "Authorization check failed". Take a screen shot and talk to your Basis for giving you the authority.

For the second possibility Check SM37, select the job status scheduled and then click on execute. It will show all the jobs. Select the particular job and release.

Hope this helps

Reagrds

Pratiksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all go to SM37 and delete the job scheduled by ur Id, then go to f-110 and delete the proposal, after deleting it create a new poposal in this don't forget to check the start immediately button and proceed further.

regards

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha/ Meenakshi,

Thanx for the reply... I selected start immediately also... After that only i got that errors.....

Plz. look into this matter and suggest accordingly.

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I think the problem is that there is lot of job sheduled in background and that's occuping the memory because of which the system is giving this message. Consult with your Basis guy and try to clear the sheduled job in SM37.

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I think you didn't select start immediately chck box at the time of schdule proposal. First delete that proposal and try again.

Thanks & Regards

Sunitha.