cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset transfer from asset class to other asset class with in a company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

is there any such possibilities to transfer asset from one asset class to another asset class with in a company code. if so, pls give me the configuzation related to that and the steps to process these senariour. up to my knowledge asset can be settle or distributed when the asset is a AUC and the line item to be settle or/and amount to be transfer to a paticular as a asset or a group of asset.

regards,

supriya thodimela.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

There is no need to do any additional configuration. With the using of the ABUMN Transaction code we can transfer assets from one asset class to another asset class.

Thanks

Sunitha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,,

will processing t code : ABUMN,

I were getting these error

my co code is :0002

and asset is 100001-0

Asset 0002 INTERN-00001-0 is incomplete, check the asset

Message no. AAPO184

Diagnosis

The 'incomplete' indicator was set for asset 0002 INTERN-00001-0 because required entries were not made.

System Response

In the standard system, the system rejects the posting to the asset and issues an error message. However, this error message can be changed in Customizing so that it is only a warning. However, if you make this change, you should be aware that it is then possible to post to the asset, although an additional account assignment is missing.

Procedure

Start report RAUNVA00 for the asset, and complete the asset's specifications. Then post the transaction again.

pls solved my problem

regards,

supriya thodimela.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Supriya,

It looks like while creating the new asset you havent filled in all the required fields. Have a relook at all the fields (by running the report) and then reexcecute ABUMN.

Thanks

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is difficult for Asset transfer from one asset class to another because the rate of depreciation is vary.

Or you can close this book value of this asset and make it new entry into another class.

AUC to be transfer to a particular asset only to the group.

Warm Regards,

Sivakumar Sathiyamoothy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transfering an asset from one asset class to another is a SIMPLE transaction -- ABUMN (as was already stated). Normally this is done when an asset is created in the wrong asset class. Since the depreciation key and asset life defaults from the asset class, this will change when the asset is transferred. Based on the new depreciation key and useful life, in the next depreciation run, the system will make adjustments in bring the new asset up to date with the depreciation.