cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCES is not appearing in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured the CIN as per the standard setting and also I have mentioned the rates for BED & CESS in J1Id. System is calculating JMOD i.e Basic Excise rates while creating the order but it is not calulating the CESS. It is showing as 0 value eventhough I have mentioned the rates in J1ID.

Please help me

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Might you have checked -if not ? checked the following.

IN J1ID - Under Tax Rate Maintainence -Exc rate- Exc Duty Rate (16%)

Apart from it u can check the basis for determination of Excise duty through Access sequence field. if require maintain condition record.(As it is purely based on method u r picking for the determination i.e. whether it is based on condition technique or formulae based. )

so check sequentially basis of determination and the respective maintainence.

karnesh

Message was edited by:

karnesh singh

Message was edited by:

karnesh singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlesh

I am using condition based i.e Procedure TAXINJ

Thanks

Vinod

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

E Cess values are derived from excise values and not directly from J1Id tables.

Check the pricing procedure whether JECS is there and what is the basis for calculating JECS.

Vinod.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

Check in your Pricing Procedure <b>V/08</b>, whether "From" and "To" value are correctly assigned.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

I have checked in Pricing Procedure It is as per the standard only. Whatever the steps are used for JMOD is same sa JCES & JCED is the copy of JCES.

I have checked in condition - analysis, it is showing same as JMOD condition type(which is appering in my order) then why JCES is not appearing

Is there any other reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes JECS and JA1X is also there. This values are coming properly from FTXP (Tax code)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

The general logic is that JECS value should be 2% of JMOD value. So check whether in your pricing procedure, JECS is assigned like that.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me what is the diffrence between JCES - IN A/R CESS & JECS- Education cess. In J1Id there is provision for Excise Rate i.e BED & Cess Rate.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

JCES and JCED are currently not applicable (ref www.cbec.gov.in). Once upon a time they use to be there. Only Educational Cess (JECS) - 2 % BED and Higher Educational Cess (JA1X) - 1 % of BED are applicable now a days.

However JCED and JCES can be manually added in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

But I want to know where do we maintain the Rates for JECS. I think in FTXP we maintain 100% and in J1ID we maintain the rates. When I doing in this way system is picking the rates what ever mentioned in Tax code. I think this is not right it should pick from J1Id. Is there any seting required for this.

Pls Replay

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the SAP note 902937 is not applied, then ECS value(2%) is hard coded in the program. See if that is the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the analysis tab at the bottom of screen in Condition tab at item level in sales order. .

U will find all the condition type , please select urs and double click on it , it will give u hint what is the problem.

Hope this help