cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration model for transactinoa data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what is the transaction code to reactivate integration model for the transactional data, let say example, changes in po or sales order after activating the integaration model. which transaction code we have to use reactivate. please any one help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Changes to transaction data should flow automatically to APO system from R/3 (and vice versa) is the following conditions are satisfied:

1) Active Integration Model for the location product combination and transaction data objects

2) Publication settings (Distribution Definitions) maintained in APO for the locations in SPRO

3) Online Transfer of Transaction Data using BTE is activated in R/3 SPRO (should be enabled for ND-APO application)

In case transaction data is still not transferred between system you can use the Delta Reconciliation Report /SAPAPO/CCR to check for inconsistencies and reconcile (i.e. transfer) transaction data between systems.

Hope this helps.

somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi somnath , Online Transfer of Transaction Data using BTE is activated in R/3 SPRO (should be enabled for ND-APO application)

I think above what u mentioned is cfc9 tansaction code. It is mainly meant for materila master, vendor master , customers. simply menat for master data.But for transacrtional data likoe PO's , SO will not come into picture. Right?

Please clarify me.

Online Transfer of Transaction Data using BTE is activated in R/3 SPRO (should be enabled for ND-APO application).

2) Publication settings (Distribution Definitions) maintained in APO for the locations in SPRO.

Can u tell me the path or transaction code for the above event