cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Configuration - newbie question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am intending to start configuration of SD Module. Before starting I have some question:

Is there anything called 'SAP_SD' that I need to download and add into my environemnt? Because, when I am trying to add a Sales Organization and how can I get the following link using SAPGUI?

IMG -> Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Sales and Distribution -> Define

Inorder to see the above information in SAPGUI is there anything I need to do special?

Regards

Nagu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no meaning for sap_sd before configuration and sapgui is the front end first of all you have have the gui through basis person.and if you want create sales organization the is right.

amit gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can only reach upto IMG. (Display IMG). From here, I cannot find link for Enterprise Structure. Any idea why it is not available?

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are unable to see that, either it is blocked from view, or that component is not installed in your server. Please ask the BASIS guys for further help on this.

Just updating GUI will not help. YOu may have to go in for installation of the SD stack.

If you ask your BASIS guy, he should be able to help you

Reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I feel I should go for SD Stack installation. But, can you provide some info as to howto start with installation of SD Stack? Is SD Stack downloadable? Or I can customize it ?

Regards