cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls give me help! it is urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,all.

when I am printing the form report .It can display how many pages of the report ,

and if I click the icon of the next page ,can see the different content of different page.

but when execute the print action,the next page content just overlay the content of the front page.and come out to be one page print result ,with content is the overlayed content.

there is one page totally,and three windows main,head and foot.

I write new-page ,but it does not work.the code of the program just so complicated .

pls help me,thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to configure a printer you need to do it through SPAD.

ask your BASIS person to do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run other program and can print different pages .so I think maybe it is not the system's problem,but how to modify the form?how to solve the problem.

I copy the source code want to give you a detailed situation of how the form is called .I also think the code is too long for you to see. and maybe no help.

so I delete it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

the program code as following ,

because the program is not written by me and I have little knowledge about sap script form .so I really have no way out.pls help me!

the problem is that overlayed print result.

in the form there is one page containing three page windows,the next page of the main page is itself, when print preview,can display different pages and content .but print result is the next page's content overlay the front page's content ,and all content print in one page.can anyone offer some help?

Message was edited by:

niuniu

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe it is the sap print configuration that wrong!

who knows how to configure the print machine of sap?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will find that the forum won't be able to help you much here unless you try to isolate your problem a bit more. You've posted hundreds of lines of code and only told us what the problem is from the user perspective. You will have to do some work yourself before we can help.

Rob