cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to reprice the consignment issue order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help to rectify this problem,Actvally we have consignment issue order, once consignee issed the good to custmer through idoc in our system consignment issue order will create,

We need to update the price for this order, some times it may take later one day.

Now the question.

1) How we can stop the sales order process until we get the correct price from the pricing team.

2) Is it possible to re-price this consignment issue order ( because sales order and delivery will created automatically once we get the idoc.

3) Is there any way to control from idoc side( idoc will not contain the price information)

Please kindly help on this issue,

Regards,

Muralikrishna Nandigama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI murali,

i am just trying to give an idea .

try to put a delivery block for all the consignment issue ordrers which are coming via idoc , once u know the correct price form the pricing team , release the delivery block and continue with the delivery creation

but i have a question in ur case. u said the idoc does not have the pricing information. so how the system will determine the pricing? is it from the condition records or u use anyother way to determine the consignment pricing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Thaks for you idea, but still i have a problem

The pricing information getting from condition record.

Our consignment issue order is configured as immediate delivery, once order is created automatically delivery also created.then how can i solve this issue.

If I put billing block then how to reprice.

Waiting for you answer .

Thanks and Regards,

Muralikrishna Nandigama

Answers (0)