cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: How to Change Header Layout in F.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

In F.01, how can we make changes to the header where it says Financial Statement. I want to put the name of the month and year, in place of Period and year. I went to the layout but ther eI can only change columns not the header part.

It is urgent. Please help. Also over here i see "Unassigend Accounts". WHat do these stand for. Are these the accounts that have not been assigned to any other module? Please clarify.

Thanks

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

Unassigned Accounts are those accounts which are not assigned to an item in the financial statement versions.

Unassigned Accounts are not taken into account when you determine the net profit & loss, nor are they included in the P & L Result. These accounts are the part of FI Module only in Financial Statement Version.

Thanks,

Asmieeta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So the unassigned accounts are balance sheet accounts. WHat do you mean by an item in financial statement version. Can you give an example of the item.

THanks

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Items in Financial Statement Version means :

Fixed Assets

Current Assets

Depreciation

Current Liabilities etc.....

Regards,

Asmieeta

<i>Award points for useful info</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

When ever we are giving ranges(GL numbers from to To) under items(Like:Share capital,fixed assets etec) in FSV.

For example:In G/L master data:under fixed assets we have given no range as 200000 to 200100.

In FSV under fixed assets item we are given range as 200000 to 200080.

If user creates a G/L account of 200081,it goes to under unassigned account.Because there is no range of that g/l number in you FSV.

Hope it clarifies.Please assign the point,if the above information is useful to you.

Regards,

Kalpana