cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction Object not able generate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam working on CRM 5.0 and iam aware of this Interaction object functionality but after configuring the Interaction object in the IMG where i have activated for all the four application, ie activity,factsheet,win and webclient,Also have setup for the Marketing scenario,But when i execute the campaign for a target group which contains some BP and when the job is compaleted without error, I try to look back for any Interaction object document for all the BP's in the target group but cant find the IO,

Iam i missing anything,has anyone used the interaction object and can anyone expalin how to use it and see the result,

Answer to this will be greatly appreciated and will be rewarded,

Regards,

Naveen Parimi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to look for these interaction objects in CIC0 in nav area with criteria - Business Activity (I found it for e-mails that were executed in Marketing Planner with Inter Objects).

And how did you solves it?

Regards

Radek

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Interaction Object need to be first activated for all the four application areas in IMG,U can find that Under Basic Functions -

> Interaction Object,Now after activating,In the Define Communication medium,Make sure you choose email or fax as a Communication Method because IO works only for these two communication methods,In the Transaction Type make sure that it is empty so that it would be replaced by the IO,Now when you choose that channel that you have configured above and execute the campaign without any errors,Check the Business partner fact sheet for all completed transcations for the BP in the TG for that campaign and there you will see the IO,You can see the same in CIC winclient,Web client and in the general Activities search,

I hope this answers the question.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that IO works also with telephone communication method.

/you can choose this channel when executing campaign/

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen K. Parimi,

I have done all the settings as you said for IO, i.e.

1. Activated IO for all the four application areas in IMG under CRM_> BF

2. Define Communication medium and chose communication method as EMAIL

3. I left Transaction Type to empty

4. And executed the campaing with communication medium which I configured for IO

but still I am not able to find the IO for BPs in TG for whom I executed the campaign. Can you plz tell If I have missed any thing.

And also please tell me can we use IO for communication medium "FILE EXEPORT". If yes, can you please tell how it can be achieved.

Thanks,

JM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it resolved