cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO items for particular Material group?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody tell me, how to create following report?

How many PO items are there for particular material group? using infocube 0PUR_C01?

I mean how can i get material group wise PO items for a Purchase order?

Points will b rewaded.

Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know the cube 0PUR_C01, is not having any information regarding PO items. If you want to do the report on 0PUR_C01, you can load the data to PO item, by adding that field to the cube 0PUR_C01 using Generic.

Other wise you can use DSO/ODS as 0PUR_O01, this is containing the field about PO items.

For the report, First u can create one counter for PO items and add to your Data Target.

Place Material Group in Rows and Counter for PO items in Column, you will get you report as per your requirment.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanx forf your reply. but can you please tell me how to create the counter, which will count the PO items?

Thank you. waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Create a formula in the columns and assign it to "1". Now in the Aggregation select the value "Count All Values" or "Count All Values <> 0" and in the Reference Characteristic dropdoen select the PO Item char. Put the Material Group in the rows. You should see the number of PO Items for each material group.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ajax,

Thanks a lot for your help. I am able to create the counter. I rewarded you the points.

Thank you.

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rajesh.

Answers (0)