cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Call Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a novice at this and would like to get some suggestions from the gurus in this forum. I am trying to integrate an RFC call CTS_API_CREATE_CHANGE_REQUEST. But I do not see this RFC call using SE37. So I have two basic questions.

1) Is there a transaction that I can use to see a list of all RFC calls that are available in my R/3 system ?

2) Do I have to do anything to enable RFC calls, to be invokable from outside the SAP system ?

TIA

Yogi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check the properties of the FM to see if it is "remote enabled" if so then you can call it via RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I understand that now. But how do I search for only remote enabled functions. The SE37 transaction displays everything and I don't know how to narrow it down to get to a simplified list of "Remote Enabled" functions.

Thanks

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last I checked there was not a way but you could build a small ABAP report I would think the flag is set in the same table as all the FM's so shouldn't be too difficult

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Craig. I will look into building a report. Do you know the name of the table where the FM info is stored ?

Thanks,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, been to long out of things TADIR I want to say but don't quote me on it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I am posting this for the benefit of everyone.

I figured out a mechanism by which all RFC and BAPI calls within an R/3 system can be listed.

1) Invoke Transaction SE37

2) With the cursor on the 'Function Module' field press F4.

3) In the popup that shows , press the 'Information System' button on the task bar at the bottom. Its the one with the 'Binocular' graphic.

4) Another popup called "R/3 Repository Information System: Function Modules" opens up.

5) The third icon from the right of the task bar at the bottom reads "All Selections". It is a white icon, with a green mark and a black down arrow. Click on that.

6) You now get an advanced search screen with lots more options than the ones previously displayed.

7) One of the radio's says "RFC modules", another checkbox says "Only modules for BAPI".

😎 Set whatever you are interested in and hit the "Check"

Enjoy.

Thanks,

Yogi

Answers (0)