cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys My problem has not been solved sinse so long.

I have created order XXX and in the second half of the Order which is Item level I just see 1 line item and it has a field Called "Deliver Block status" and its set to "Blocked" and in grey mode. If I try to deliver it gives me the Error ""Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. Status Cost, object VB8000000005000010)" (8000000005 is my sales order and 10 is my Item)

• I have been asked to release it from VKM5. But I tried all the options but from VKM5. But NO Success!! Can anyone explain me how to use VKM5?? Please…!!

• Item Category is a copy of TAN. So I have nothing to check there. But never the less I checked. It's all right.

• Sales document type

• Schedule line category

• Delivery type

• Shipping Activities

• XD05 and VD05

• Changing Delivery Block is not possible from VA02

• OVLP and OVLK

• SHD0

• Checked whether status is set as REL. and It actually is set to REL

Friends!! Can any one take some time for me please helping me sort this issue out??

Thanks a lot!!

Best regards,

Lata.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it out in item category functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Plz let me know r u using any status profile in sales document functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan, I am not using Status Profile...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Possibilities1:

Can you check userexit MV45AFZZ.

Delivery block might causes there is some coding in this program.While delivery creation if you put breakpoint and debug the program then you come to know what exactly the issue is or else

Possibilities2:

Please check cost object(cost element or internal order )at item level and compare with other successful orders with same customer and material.If it not there in the current sales order then maintain it.

Reward points if it useful.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

I think you have tried with all possible combinations.

I am sure that this has some thing to do with costing. Is costing active in your system.

Check material master whether material has std cost , if yes whether std costing has been run in system.

If it is configurable material then you may have to run sales order costing and save it.

You will need to take help of CO consultant.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

As per my knowledge this error is because of not running standard cost for the particular line item.

in general every organization have it's costing team who will run the standard cost for each material as per the prediofined intervals.if the costing team didn't run this function this kind of errors will occur.

so this error to your concerned costing team,they can explain you in detail.

As for as the T.code VKM5 is concerned this tcode is purely for releasing any delivery document for billing in case of blocked due to credit limit exceeding.no link with this kind of errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lata,

If u have to relaease the order from credit block then u have to go to VKM3 or VKM4 n not VKM5 it is for releasing Delivery from Credit Block.

Please use Tcode VKM3 - u will find ur sales order there if it is not there then ur order is not block due to credit limit.

If u get the entry in VKM3 then check the checkbox in same line and click on release icon (Flag like icon present below menu tab) -> save the doc and again try to create delivery .

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PAndey,

Thanks for the explanation. I checked from Tcode VKM3. There was my sales order and realesed but no sucsess yet. it gives me the same Error while i try creating the delivery for my sales order.

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check once again in that tcode if it is there then it is still not unblock .

Have u folowed the procedure i.e check the checkbox , then click on release button , the line item turn somewhat greenish . Then click on save button after saving the line item will get disappear from there .

then save the sales order and try to create sales order from va02 screen only by going to menu option sales document ->delivery.

Hope this help