cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Date for Payment term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a customer with three fixed date of payment depending on the invoice date, but we do not know how to customize payment terms with fixed date. It seems it is not possible with OBB8...

Thank you very much,

Ariana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ariana,

Yes it is very much possible using OBB8 to have fixed date of payment.You have to make use of the field Day Limit (which is just below the payment tem field) and Fixed Day and Additional month (Which you will find in the tab for baseline date calculation) in OBB8

Lets say the you want the TOP (Terms of Payment) like

1) For invoicing up to 10th of the month the baseline date is 30th of the current month

2) For invoicing up to 20th of the month the baseline date is 15th of the next month

3) For invoicing up to 30st of the month the baseline date is 30th of the next month

Hence when lets say u create a TOP say TEST in OBB8 you will make the configuration as below

1) Payment Term: TEST, Day Limit: 10, Fixed Day:30, Additional Month: 0

2) Payment Term: TEST, Day Limit: 20, Fixed Day:15, Additional Month: 1

3) Payment Term: TEST, Day Limit: 30, Fixed Day:30, Additional Month: 1

Hope this helps you

Reagrds

Pratiksha

*Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratiksha,

Thank you very much for your answer, but I would like to kwnow if it is possible to have always the payment date 15.06 for all the invoicing before that date and 31.12 for invoicing before 31.12 and later than 15.06. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Ariana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this that you want a TOP where

For all the invoices before 15.06.2007 you want the payment date to be 15.06.2007

For all the invoices after 15.06.2007 and before 31.12.2007you want the payment date to be 31.12.2007

I don’t think such a TOP is possible. As it ahs to do with the day limit and day limit allows you to do only for days and not months.

Experts please correct if I m wrong

Reagrds

Pratiksha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer Pratiksha. Does anybody know how could we face this issue?

Thanks,

Ariana