cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aging report by Revenue type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all gurus,

Can some one tell me how to produce Aging reports by Revenue type such as fuel surcharge, freight, etc...

Thank you,

SONY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we do not have good aging report in R/3. So you can use Sap query SQ01 for creating ageing reports according to ur client needs.

please assign points if useful

thanks

shravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravanthi,

Can you please tell me how to run a Aging report in SAP QUERY SQ01. I have assigned points for your previous answer.

Thank you,

SONY

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to create an infoset through SQ02 on table BSID which is for open items of customers. Play around with the dates fields to arrive at aging. assign the infoset to a user group. Then create a query through SQ01 after getting into the user group. You may search the forum for how to create a query.

You may not find the due date readily, however you can build a formula either in the query or create an additional field in the infoset to derive the due date based on the baseline date and the terms of payment infomation available in this table itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharji,

I have never used this tool and I do not know how to create an info set. Can you please advice me on configuration steps from scratch. You can email me the screen shots to my mail ID sony.oberoi@gmail.com.

Thank you,

SONY

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/2007/09/12/Abap+Query">Well explained in wiki</a>

Ignore the initial integration to external program in that wiki. Please read from Create Infoset.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is nothing good in R/3. I suggest you to create a custom report or (if is in place) create one in BW

Cheers