cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in Configuring ADS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We started configuring E-recruitment in our demo servers. The backend is ECC 6.0 with only ABAP stack and the system ID is DEV. Portal is installed with ABAP and JAVA stack and the system ID is DPR. When we click for some iviews in E-recruitment it throws ADS Render error and this is how ADS came into Picture.

So we started configuring ADS between DEV and DPR. We followed the configuration guide which is available from market Place. I have checked the following reports from DEV.

1) FP_TEST_00 - which again throws render error

2) FP_DF_TEST_00 - which gives the version number correctly

Also created required users in DEV since it was not available there by default. RFC Connection ADS was also created from DEV to DPR which works fine while testing connection. While checking the HTTP connection from DPR's Visual Administrator the connection was not successful and even in configuration document it was stated that the connection test will fail. so we ignored it. Also users were assigned to necessary groups as mentioned in the document. Even then we encounter the same render error from DEV and some of the iviews from E-recruitment is not working properly. Hope i have explained the problem correctly.

Now my question is that do i missed out any prerequisites or any settings? Should we need JAVA stack too in DEV(back end ECC 6.0) for configuring ADS? We are also using SLD. Is there any settings specific to SLD? Share your idea on this.

regards,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

problem solved, thanks for all

regards,

Madhu

Former Member