cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Portal iViews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing the Supplier Collaboration Business Package 2.0. We are currently on SRM 4.0 and ECS with an EBP-SUS Scenario. The scope of our implementation is limited to the following

<u><b>I views</b></u>

1.) Display of Contract (From SRM)

2.) Display of Purchase Order (SUS)

3.) Update Order Status

<b>4.) Create and Display of Receipt and Invoice info</b>

My issue is related to the 4th bullet above:

Issue:

Since we are in ECS, SUS-EBP Scenario, we currently do not do any GR or Invoicing in SUS. In order to satisfy the 4th bullet, the following options are being considered:

<b>1.) ECS EBP-SUS Limitation: (No Invoicing), Solution: Re-Route XI Mapping</b>

Allow the supplier to create invoice in SUS and re-route the inbound and outbound mapping in XI to Ensure SUS-R/3 routing. Basically, all PO's and POR's would be a SUS-EBP environment and Invoices would be a SUS-R/3 mapping.

This solution will ensure creation of invoice in the supplier portal, along with standard BW report I-Views to the supplier portal which will ensure Invoice related information such as Invoice status etc from the portal.

<b>2.) Copy MIRO as an I-View</b>

Copy the standard MIRO transaction and save it as a variant to accomodate only Supplier related Invoice posting. This transaction can be then converted into Web GUI screens and an I-View can display this on the supplier portal.

While, we explore various options, i wanted to see if anybody encountered this siuation and if they did, i would greatly appreciate if you could share your experience.

Points will be rewarded !!

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please go through this which might give you some useful details -></u></b>

In the original business package for SRM 5.0, the two iViews , "Invoice Monitor" and "Setting for Invoice Monitor" , are not included in the content. But for some business cases, these two iView are required.

To add these two new iViews change the business package content manually as described below in the Release-Independent SAP OSS Note 928764:

Note 928764 - BP SRM 5.0: Add two new iViews to standard business package

Note 543544 SUS: Extended Classic Scenario for EBP not supported

Note 662077 - No values return for Order/Contract Simulation on Invc Pymnt

Note 1096691 EBP invoice from SUS in ECS gets 'To Be Corrected Manually'

Note 1064557 SRM 6.0 SP02: Additional Notes to be applied on SRM Server

Note 700350 Supplier Enablement: Deployment Scenarios integrating SUS

Note 1024334 Error when sending invoices to EBP

Note 947198 IMS monitor: Web Dynpro with hierarchies

Note 836943 BP SRM 50 Additional Installation Information

Note 733255 BP Supplier Coll. 60.1: installation information

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the response. I did look at these notes earlier !!

Do you have any experience with the payer direct solution in FSCM. Can you share your thoughts on this solution and the functionality that one can achieve using this tool??

Is it possible to eliminate the Xi Routing mapping, if we have the payer direct component activated along with Business package for Payer Direct 60.1??

Thanks,

Sundeep