cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me out on this or direct me to best channel. I'm interested in SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0 IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATIONS Certification, but quite unsure of where to start in terms of courses to take. I'm an experienced IT Professional with Networking/Cisco Background but looking to cross train into Business Solutions Application (SAP).

Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Just need to know the step-by-step courses to undertake for someone starting fresh in SAP field. to becoming SAP Solution Manager Consultant.

Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SMI100 SM for Operations of SAP Solutions

SMI210 Implementation Overview

This course will introduce you to the SAP Solution Implementation methodology,

which is delivered in the AcceleratedSAP Implementation Roadmap. How the ASAP methodology has been migrated into the SAP Solution Manager. This course will prepare you to use the methodology in an SAP solution implementation.

SMI310 Implementation Tools in Detail

The SAP Solution Manager is an integrated, customer platform that provides the procedures, tools and content needed to successfully and efficiently implement and operate their SAP solutions, regardless of the complexity of the system landscape. The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the SAP Solution Manager and is focused on the implementation functionality delivered with this new SAP toolset.

These are all formal SAP courses.

Rgs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cristobal.

That's very helpful indeed, your response is highly appreciated.

I'll explore these courses and book training dates.

Kind regards.

Answers (0)