cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bars chart and colors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you know how to colour the bars of a web chart function to their values ?

I can't use exceptions in query designer because my need is complex.

I tried to use modify_class='ZCL_RSR_WWW_ITEM_CHART' but my specific class is not called.

I think my last chance may be javascript, but I don't know how to enter the chart's object.

Thanks for your help.

Catherine Bellec

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have two ratios in the graph :

ratio 1

ratio 2

Only the ratio 1 has to be coloured in red, yellow or green.

For example, the color is red when ratio 2 > ratio 1.

I'm in BW 3.5 and the exceptions don't correspond to my need because I have to color the ratio 1 function to a calculated ratio : ratio2 - ratio1, and it is not possible to put an exception on a ratio and colour another ratio.

Thank you for your help.

Catherine

matthias_gemmel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

this seems not to be possible with the chart item. You can use exceptions in a chart and you can specify custom colors for different series. But you can not let the chart decide about the color dependant on a condition apart from exceptions.

You may think about refining your query that you can use exceptions here but I don't know if and how this is possible.

Best regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Catherine,

Depending on the number of key figures the bars in the chart will have different colors, Do u require colors other than that comes automatically in chart web-item ?

Please provide little more input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Catherine,

Will the options within the chart in terms of select a colour per series not suffice?

Regards

Gill