cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA0008 - Zero Annual Salary?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone come across a situation where creating IT0008 or IT0008 created through ECM activation program, through PA20 view you see annual salary, but SE16 annual salary show ZERO?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also facing the same issue for country TUNISIA

Any idea ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Check Feature ANSAL.... & table V_T539J in SM30.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is due to the annual salary being calculated through Indirect Valuation. In ABAP, you can use the following BAPI to get the annual salary: BAPI_BASICPAY_GETDETAIL.

Thanks

Sankhadip

N.B. Rewards points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> This is due to the annual salary being calculated

> through Indirect Valuation. In ABAP, you can use the

> following BAPI to get the annual salary:

> BAPI_BASICPAY_GETDETAIL.

>

>

> Thanks

> Sankhadip

>

> N.B. Rewards points if helpful.

That piece I know, about the indirect valuation. But this is not the case. It only occur randomly on some records.

Beside, the indirect evaluation only applies to the wage type, where the amount is show via PA20 and not in P0008. It doesn't apply to annual salary.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it's hourly employee, annual salary is calculated when shown in IT0008; hourly rate can either physically be stored in IT0008 (e.g. IT0008-BET01) or also is derived based on pscale area/group .

Former Member
0 Kudos

> If it's hourly employee, annual salary is calculated

> when shown in IT0008; hourly rate can either

> physically be stored in IT0008 (e.g. IT0008-BET01) or

> also is derived based on pscale area/group .

I know that already. It is call the Indirect Valuation flag on the wage type row. If there is an "I" at the wage type, it mean the amount is calculated into annual salary and the amount of that wage type is read from T510. If there is no "I" means the amount is stored on P0008 and calculated for ansal.

What was not what I asked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

This won't give you much help, but we are having the exact same problem here.

We are running ECM on ECC6 and after the salary activation, it seems that some employees have randomly their IT0008-ansal empty, although a PA20 shows up with some value.

For other employees, everything appears to be fine !

Did you have any clue on how to resolve this ?

You can contact me directly by email on lionel.obuchowski at gmail.com

Thanks and good luck.

gctl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin

You may want to look at SAP Note 898908 - Annual salary function (Infotype 0008) and validate if it exists in your environment.

My 2 cents.

Thanks,

Gregg