Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit ML81N - Service Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue with the user exit EXIT_SAPLMLSR_001 (enhancement SRVEDIT). I use it to add some action when the user change something in the entry sheet and then the user saves the changes.

The user exit works OK but if the ML81N transaction is called via CALL TRANSACTION the user exit is not called when the user save the data. It is really weird, i put a breakpoint in that UserExit and it stops when the user press the SAVE button. But if the same action is done in the transaction via CALL TRANSACTION it doesn't work!

Anybody knows why the transaction behavior is different depending on the calling method?

What can I do if i need to use that user exit to control something in the moment of saving the data?

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

That user exit will get triggered only when you do some changes and save the transaction.

reward if it helps,

Satish

0 Kudos

First of all many thanks for you shortly answer.

I have to say that I change data in ML81N but the user exit is not triggered if the transaction is called via CALL TRANSACTION.

Anybody knows something about it?

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have the need to use a exit when user clicks on save, I have to open a window for some agreement details. I tried the exit you stated above but it is not working properly. It executes on even creating new Service entry sheet and on every click I do after that.

Please help me.

Venkat_Sesha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Aaron Fernandez,

Please verify the parameters Passed to the CTU_PARMS in the Call Transaction.

The parameter NO-BATCHINPUT should be passed with 'X'. Try that way, Because it is a Enjoy transaction may be that could be the reason for that. So pass this parameter in the Call transaction report program and test once again.

Passing this should call the exit.

Hope this will solves your problem.