cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SAP and trying to do a configuration module for SD. I have installed Netweaver 2007 (ABAP) and I am using SAPGui as my development tool.(using bcuser)

I need to create a Sales Order by going to : IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents. But I actually not sure howto reach this place. I tried navigating to SAP menu > Tools > ABAP Workbench > Customizing > IMG > SPRO. And from here I couldn't find link to "Sales and Distribution".

Can someone help if there's anything else I should configure or what is the standard way of reaching IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents .

Thanks

Nagu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sales order creation : VA01

Delivery: VL01N

Invoice: VF01

BOSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

If i understood your question: You are trying to create a Sales Order in SAP

Then follow this path:

Go to SAP Easy Access: Logistics --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Order --> Create Sales Order (alternately you can use Transaction Code VA01)

Hope this will help you out!

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me thank for the quick response. I tried using the transaction code "VA01" but I get "Transaction VA01 does not exist".

Does it mean I need to create the transaction code first? If so howto start?

Also from SAP Easy Access, under SAP menu, I have submenu items:

Office

Cross-Application Components

Information Systems

Tools

Any idea 'Logistics' comes under which submenu?

Thanks again.

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis.

Logistics comes under the main and one and only SAP MENU

Please check whether Sales & Distribution Module is successfully implemented in your SAP release version.

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I couldn't find the Sales & Distribution Module from the release notes. Does it mean I need to seperately download it?

Here's my development environment:

1. Netweaver for ABAP 2007

2. MAXDB

Among the Installed Components are:

SAP_ABA (Cross-Application Component)

SAP_BW

Would request your immediate help.

Thanks

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

If i am right, installed components on your system are not having SAP_SD module.

Once this gets added / downloaded, you will be able to see Sales & Distribution module path on the IMG as well as Easy Access.

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I went to the SAP Downloads, but couldn't find any info on SAP_SD Module. Is it a seperate download or how do I get this component to install ?

Thanks