Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all i have doubt in time management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt in time management,

Q) If in a enterprise diversified daily work shedule are there, i.e if aemployee is working 4hrs a day & other is working 6 hrs per day, & other is working 1 day a week and the client does not want these many of work shedules.

What advise you give to the client

if any body give the answer

Thanks nad regards

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the customer really needs detailed information on planned working time in SAP HR (still a question), you either need to configure them on beforehand (workschedule rules) through customizing or let them enter in decentralized way as data by (planning) administrators with Substitutions, for example through Shiftplanning.

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If your client is persistent of not wanting too many work schedules, Flexible Work Schedule will resolve your issue.

- assign a Flexible workschedule(planned working time is 24 hrs 0:00-24:00) for all these kind of employees.

- I hope you know the effects of Flexible workschedules- Then you need to desing your schema as positive time eval

If your client does not like this idea, as others suggested no essay way ...

Hope this will work.

thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different work timings , moreover different durations, moreover different number of days in a week. it itself speaks that these are different work schedules.

I believe theres no point not to have different work schedules, as they are already themselves.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this we have to consider two issues how the

Leave are maintained and how payroll process is goining to be for these employees.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil ,

It is not the the matter of leaves, Work shedules should be configured at the intial level, so at the time of configuration, if the client does not want too many of work shedules, how do you advise him.

i hope u understand the issue

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If employees have many different working times, then probably I believe many work schedules will be needed to accomodate all these different times.