Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI to XI communication

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing XI to XI communication.

Sender XI posts a message to receiver XI. but Receiver XI giving error that No receiver agreement found for sender to receiver.

What could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which adapter you are using on either side?

Thanx

Aamir

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

i am using XI adapter.

i have created receiver determination, interface determination and receiver agreement at sender side.

but the error message is at the receiver side with the same says that no receiver agreement for the inbound message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

Ok, so the message does arrive on the receiver side. So you should have a sender agreement setup that says you should be receiving a message from the sender XI system.

So now you need to also setup a receiver determination, interface determination and receiver agreement on the Receiver XI system. This is so that the Receiver XI system knows what to do with the message that it has just received from the Sender Xi system.

Now depending on which patch level you are on XI, if you do not want anything to happen to the message, you can create a receiver determination with the option of "End Message Processing Without Error (Restart not Possible)". Then you will not need to create an interface determination nor a receiver agreement.

Hope that this helps,

Thanks,

Miguel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

I have XI to XI communication running successfully and we had the problem you described initially, the solution is:

1. The message interface name for the inbound MI on sender XI should be exactly same as that of the outbound MI on reciever side.

2. the namespace for these two should also be exactly same.

HTH,

Amol

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Prabu,

I'm already read your thread an I'm consider that you could help ... maybe giving me some advice or steps or some useful information about to how to connect two XI`s ... so let me explain you me landscape...

because of company politics I need to exchange messages between two XI's, the actual landscape is as follows:

R/3 Coperate <-> XI Corporate <-> R/3 Regional,

now with new politics needs to be like this:

R/3 Coporate <-> XI Corporate <-> XI Regional <-> R/3 Regional,

like I told you before is because company politics reason this changes, now the question is how can I exchange messages between two XI's, and what should be the steps to this interfaces migration and the standard adapter to use maybe XI Adapter in communication channel????, thanks in advacne for your answers.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prabu,

In receiver agreement of second XI , you have to specify sender service , party and receiver , party . this should be same as your sender XI .On this basis First XI will understand the receiver determination.

also

1. The message interface name for the inbound MI on sender XI should be exactly same as that of the outbound MI on reciever side.

2. the namespace for these two should also be exactly same.

hope this will help.

regards

HONEY

Message was edited by:

Honey Gyanani

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>No receiver agreement found for sender to receiver

Check the receiver determination once again.

Reagards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

I assume that you have setup the necessary business systems and communication channels in both the XI systems that you are trying to talk between?

If the above is true, then have you created an entry in the receiver determination in the sender system, with the connected interface determination and receiver agreement?

From the error message that you have described below, it appears that you could possibly be missing this receiver agreement....this basically just tells XI which communicatio channel to use when sending the message from the sender XI to the receiver XI.

Thanks,

Miguel