cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCES 6.00 connection problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Does someone know what is going on? I have done everything that is explained in tutorial but I still have problem with connection, I created user, changed adminattrs, added referenced user that I use for R/3 connection and successfully tested connection but when I try to logon with Web user (that is created by UME) I get next msg "A general problem has occurred within the logon. The error message is: ." and in defaultTrace.trc file is written next

Caused by: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:455)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.connect(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1025)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.connect(JCO.java:3255)

at com.sap.fin.webbase.ConnectionManager.checkClient(ConnectionManager.java:1600)

... 25 more

, 11:46:54:569 , Error , , com.sap.fin.webbase.UserManager.logon , sap.com/com.sap.isu.ebpp , Administrator

Any idea what is going on?

Best Regards,

Aleksandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see some security issue here.

SAP notes:

957707 Using Diagtool for Troubleshooting Single Sign-On

957666 Diagtool for Troubleshooting Security Configuration

791649 User unable to logon by ticket

701205 Single Sign-On using SAP Logon Tickets

is there a change in the LoginModuleStack "ticket" (configurable through the Visual Administrator -> Server -> Services ->

Security Provider). For the login module CreateTicketLoginModule, what is the value of the property ume.configuration.active ?

If issue persists, I would suggest to do following according to SAP note 495911, to check on the trace file information.

======================================================

1. Call transaction SM50 (process list):

2. Process -> Trace -> Reset -> Workprocess Files

3. Key combination: F5 (select all), CTRL-Shift-F7 => Dialog box;

4. Set trace level=3 and ONLY check the "Security" component;

5. Re-Create the error

If necessary, you must repeat these steps for each server (see

transaction SM51), unless you can use a specific server for

reproducing the error (for example, by excluding the load

distribution).

======================================================

Note: After you've done this please reset the trace level to Default

cheers,

Vincent

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SAP Biller's direct on top of which a UCES layer has been added.

Any documentation/Javadocs on UCES,EBPP,SAP Biller's direct APIs will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Amandeep Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandar/Vincent,

I see that you have been working with UCES since Nov 2007. So I guess you might have resolved your issues already...

I am part of an ISU implementation, and am incharge of implementing the UCES component. Would you have any document, config guide which might be useful for configuring the XCM component. I am struggling with them. Any help what so ever will be appreciated. I am willing to give points for all the help provided.

Looking forward to a response from your end.

Thanks and Regards,

Prince

Edited by: Prince Joseph on Feb 7, 2008 6:04 PM