cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to define new process

Former Member
0 Kudos

new server, new MS SQL 2005 Standard edition installation, new B1 2007A installation, new B1i installation. B1i service running, Control center running, System landscape defined, Test connection successfully passed.

Subsidiary Integration application deployed, trying to define Initialization or trying to define new business process for Master Data/Business partner:

systems assigned

Step 1 - BizPackage, sender and receiver defined

Step 2 - Customers confirmed - NEXT

error:

Internal Reason

BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.RejectedException: XCE045 IPO-Step not known: /Save/com.sap.b1i.datasync.ui/ipo/Save.ipo/SilentStepAction2 =| (End of appended Exceptions)

Full Internal Error Message

com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE117 BizFlow-Execution stopped due to one or multiple thrown Exceptions; a list of the originating exceptions exists => Next appended Exception: com.sap.b1i.bizprocessor.BizProcException: BPE001 Nested exception: com.sap.b1i.xcellerator.RejectedException: XCE045 IPO-Step not known: /Save/com.sap.b1i.datasync.ui/ipo/Save.ipo/SilentStepAction2 =| (End of appended Exceptions) =| (End of appended Exceptions)

The same error appears when trying to define Initialization (customizing data).

Could you help me please?

Lubos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy, this error appears just when setting up the scenario, just before I would do the mapping.

Lubos

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Lubomir,

Did you import all of the Business Scenarios and did you set these up along with any value mapping required?

Eddy