cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not be able to create a sales order if credit insufficient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

how can I block a sales order (not delivery ) if credibility is not sufficient for a customer (credit block on sales order). Thus it should not be able to create a sales order.

what is a stepwise method here ?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain configuration in the IMG under "define automatic credit control" as "B" in the Reaction check box for static or dynamic check.

Reward points if it useful.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra and Navaneetha

Navaneetha's answer is for implementation from the scratch. while on the system it's already been applied and implemented.So I'm in a troubleshooting scenario. I haven't tried out chandra's advice yet,it looks simple and short , but is it also applicable to a sales order creation ?

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj,

you are right, if you make the automatic credit control (VOV8) setting reaction as "B",system throws an <b>error</b> while creating the order so you will not be able to create the order.

Regards,

Ajai.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manjoy,

i understood ur query in this way.

you dont want to take sales orders from a cusotmer whose credit history is not good. u dont want to allow the system to create orders for this customer. if my understanding is right , u can block this customer in transaction fd32. there is a field " block customer" in fd 32 transaction. if u check this field system will not allow to create any orders for this customer.

Let me know if i misunderstood ur query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srini , Aj

I think I have enough information to go ahead with I wanted to achieve. Yes, it was more towards customers with a bad credit history. However the option 'B' also seems a very interesting resolution.

Thanks and good Regards to all.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Pls download the OSS note 0000018613

This will give you all the configuration details needed for enabling this.

Reward if this helps you