cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Loading -Zero Records Only-- Why?- Please Answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo Gurus,

I have created one generic data source on a custom created table and put counter field as delta field. This table is populated by running one pgm.

Then I replicated the data source into BI and created initialisation and pulled data to PSA. Then from there to DSO and to Cube.

Then I run the program for another date and populated the table in R/3 with new 200 records. Then I created another InfoPackage in BI and put the update as Delta and scheduled immediately. <b>But it pulled 0 records</b>. <b>Why?</b>

Whether we need to delete the initialisation load from PSA before loading delta to PSA?

While creating Generic delta field (counter) , I put lower limit as 10 and checked the field additive delta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the program working correctly? I mean have you verified whether the data in the table for the field counter is correct.i.e. in init (RSA7) the last value registered for the counter was 100 then in delta the values available in the table are above 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pallavi,

The program is populating the table. initial count was 15788. So after running the program for different date the count becomes 15801.

While Initialisation I pulled 15788 into PSA and then to DSO and then to cube. Then I run the program and made the count to 15801. Then I checked in RSA3 and is pulling 15801. Then I created Infopackage for delta update and scheduled teh same immediately. But pulling 0 records.

As you told I checked in RSA7. Its showing in the total field 0. But in the stat field when clicked its showing count as 15801. I went inside the delta update and repetition, its showing zero entries.

I had given lower limit of 10 as the field counter is numeric

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try in the RSA3 in the R/3 side first? Let me know how many records you get in the RSA3. If you get same 0 records in the RSA3 then there is a problem in R/3 itself. Also check the tables ROOSGEN, ROOSGENDLM,ROOSGENDLT if any records in there for your datasource.

~ Vaishnav

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RSA3 I am getting the latest number of entries in R/3 table ie 15801. Before the program run it was 15788.

In ROOSGEN Only the data source name is there. Everything else is blank.

In ROOSGENDLM current pointer is 15801 and repeat pointer is 15788.

In ROOSGENDLT that data source itself is not there..

What I have to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at the details tab in RSMO...Extraction,Transfer - What does it show?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerome,

Everything is green and is telling no data available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo gurus..

Please help me to resolve this issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are fetching zero records because in RSA7, you are getting 15801.

For generic delta system will always look for delta records > last extraction status maintained in RSA7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what I need to do to enable delta update...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matthew ..... I am having the same issue with 0FI_AR_6_Delta.

Initial INIT with 1728 records. RSA3 indicates 2256. I expect 528 additional

records with my delta, but receive 0 records.

Any thoughts ??