cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add customer button to check status screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

i'm quite new in developing srm and need your help.

my customer wants me to put a new customer button on the check status web screen at item level which is supposed to work like the print button.

so if i want to integrate this customer button do i have to modify the screen and html template? as far as i know there is no customer exit for this?!

thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM version are you using ?</u>

<b>The addition of a new button for a new process means modification to standard screens, HTML templates used in the relevant Internet (Web) Services and the releavnt source code.

Addition of button can only be done through ITS Template change.Please look in the Internet services say - BBP_BID_INV (for Bid Invitations) Or for service - BBPSC01 (shopping cart) for the exact template in whcih you want to add the button</b>

<b>You have to define a new button in the screen and in the template. Then assign to it an OK_CODE and manage it in the PBO of the screen.</b>

There is no BADI which can do this as this is not a SAP funtionality. You need to do a little bit of research on this to get the job done.

<b>As a start step, You can use the BADIs - BBP_CUF_BADI and BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to change the display from customer-defined fields to the SAP standard screen. This BAdI enables you to control whether the fields can be edited, and how they are displayed.</b>

MODIFY_SCREEN method will Show/hide field display and restrict edit options.

<u>For more information on BADI please go to SPRO -> BADI.

OR View the information on BADI's.</u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e6/d54d3c596f0b26e10000000a11402f/content.htm

<u>Implement - BADI - BBP_CUF_BADI (in SRM 4.0) to display a customized screen.</u>

<b>Related link -></b>

<u>Hope above proves helpful to you.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

We are using SRM 5.00

Thank you for your answer. In fact you verified my assumption. In this case I believe I have to make changes to the template SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH 4001 and then of course for the dynpro in function group BBP_PDH_SEARCH. Seems like a lot of work. Anybody who tried this before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through the related links as well -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much ...