Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The selection screen cannot choose the multiple values at first instance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 select-options on the selection screen as follows>>

SELECT-OPTIONS : 
                   s_subusr FOR pa0105-usrid NO INTERVALS OBLIGATORY,    
                  s_period FOR vbak-erdat   NO-EXTENSION OBLIGATORY.    

When I try to enter multiple values by clicking the multiple option button when noting is entered as input on the selection screen.I get a error"Make entry in all required fields".

But when I enter a value on the selection screen input for s_subusr and then enter value in s_period and then click on multiple option button I am able to see the multi-option Popup.Now I can enter multiple Values.

Please can anyone help me to enter the values on the multiple option Pop-up whenever the user want?

Regards,

Shashank.

3 REPLIES 3

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Shashank,

check the code in AT SELECTION-SCREEN. There should be something which is issuing this error message. Change the code accordingly!

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

u give OBLIGATORY. value must be enter both select options

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

OBLIGATORY means you have to enter the values , with out filling that values and if you click any thing it will show an error message saying that fill alla required fields

so if you want you can remove that

or if you want to keep that OBLIGATORY then fill some values 1st in that select-options and clcik on multiple entries button then it won't show any error

<b>Reward if usefull</b>