Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import .tpz file into Integration repository

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error while clicking on Internal Communication link in the wizard to create Scenario's at Integration Builder : Configuration.

Error trace is :

#12 10:14:35 [AWT-EventQueue-0] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog.init(ExceptionDialog.java:116)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog.<init>(ExceptionDialog.java:93)

#7 10:14:16 [AWT-EventQueue-0] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.ib.core.service.TypeNotRegisteredException: com.sap.aii.ib.core.service.TypeNotRegisteredException: Type "ConfAsstntHelp" is not registered in the service class Type Service - Type Information

at com.sap.aii.ib.core.service.ServiceBase.getServiceImpl(ServiceBase.java:71)

at com.sap.aii.ib.bom.gen.TypeServiceImpl.getTypeInformation(TypeServiceImpl.java:82)

I found the solution for this error.

The solution is:

<b>XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_09_00.tpz

Import the above .tpz file into the integration repository from the XI content. This fixed our problem of NullPointerException.</b>

Can any body tell me how to import this to repository.

Do we need to do it through Visual Administrator.

Any document would be help ful.

Regards

Chinna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add this into the import direcotry of the integration repository and select import.

sapmnt/<SID>/global/xi/repository_server/import

Select Tools > Import Design Objects

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Barry Neaves,

can you pls tell me how to get this file from service market place XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_09_00.tpz. I mean the location of the file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log onto http://service.sap.com/swdc

Follow path

Support Packages and Patches > SAP NetWeaver > SAP NETWEAVER > SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 (2004S) > Entry by Component > Content PI/XI > XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00 > #Database independent

Select SAPBASIS09_0-20000888.ZIP SP09 XI Content for SAP BASIS 7.00

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chinna,

This file will also be present in the installation DVD. Kindly check with the name or search it on the DVD, u will get it

regards

Ramesh P

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It worked for me.

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep this .tpz file at below mentioned location

<b>\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_09_00.tpz</b>

then login to the IR and peoceed as Tools -

> import design objects. Her you will get this .tpz file, just import it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have to copy the <b>XI7_0_SAP_BASIS_7.00_09_00.tpz</b> file to ur Local system of the XI environment (DEV/QA/PRD).Now go the environment and log on to IR.import the .tpz file

check this blog

Transport in XI

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chinna babu,

you dont need visual administrator for this.

open the integration repository

go to tools tab in the top

and click import design objects

regards

Ramesh P