Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a report program .In the output I have some price fields(netpr,kmein,kpein) taken from vbap table.Now I have a new requirement where In the output, the price fields need to come from the Price List (condition) record based on the SO Type.Now from which table can I get the price fields and how can I retrive them based on the SO type?

Regards,

Hema

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look into KONV table it may help you.

reward if it is useful.

Satish

Message was edited by:

Satish Panakala

0 Kudos

hi

look VBRK-PLTYP

i hope it is help full u.

mukesh goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

In our company we use pricing based on material and Customer / Material combination. I am not familiar with pricing based on Order type, however I have found a table where pricing can be maintained based on Overhead Type/Order Type combination. Take a look at table A036. In this table you are looking to retrieve the appropriate condition record number (KNUMH). Once you get this field you can look at table KONP and retrieve field KBETR, KMEIN and KPEIN.

One word of caution. For the purpose of reporting you should not look at the pricing table but should retrieve the price from the order tables (VBAP in your case). The reason for this is that the price that the Sales Order gets is the price that existed in the pricing table at the time of creation of the order. Once the order is created, if you change the price in the pricing tables, the new prices will not be reflected in the Sales Order (Prices are not re-calculated). If for example the price is changed every January 1st and the order was created on December 31st of the previous year the prices in the Sales Order will reflect last year's prices and your report will display this year's prices. This will not give you the correct picture. Talk to your functional consultant and inform him/her of this fact.