cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1INJV

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was told that J1INJV is used make provision on GRIR uncleared transcation at the year end.

When i go to J1INV it is asking me for document no. and reversal reason.

can u pls let me know why J1INJV t-code is used

and where do we make provision entries for tds and its effect on chln, bank and cert and etds reprots

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212642
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Manju,

I am sorry... j1injv is only a adjustment transaction..

To make provisions,use the t-code j1inpr.

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

what kind of adjustment can we do here in j1inv.

former_member212642
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

kindly go through the follwoing:

Journal Vouchers

Use

If, after you have entered and cleared a vendor invoice and you have discovered that you have posted the wrong amount of tax or that you have posted the tax using the wrong official tax key, you have to enter a journal voucher (JV) to correct the error.

To access the function, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Accounting ® Financial Accounting ® Accounts Payable ® Withholding Tax ® India ® Extended Withholding Tax ® Journal Vouchers ® Enter.

Prerequisites

You have maintained the settings in Customizing for Financial Accounting (FI), by choosing Financial Accounting Global Settings ® Withholding Tax ® Extended Withholding Tax ® Postings ® India ® Journal Vouchers.

Features

You only need to create JVs to adjust withholding tax items and vendor items that you have already cleared. Otherwise, you can reverse the original document using the generic functions.

You do not need to adjust a tax item if you have already issued a withholding tax certificate for it and the vendor has accepted it, since, in this case, the vendor can use this certificate to claim a refund from the tax authorities.

When you enter a journal voucher, the system creates an accounting document as follows:

Type of change

Debit

Credit

Tax refund to vendor (tax already remitted)

Loss account

Vendor account

Tax refund to vendor (tax not yet remitted)

Tax payable account

Vendor account

Tax increase, payable by vendor

Vendor account

Tax payable

If you have already remitted the tax to the tax office and you change the tax code so that it uses a different official withholding tax key, the system makes a second posting to correct the tax under the right tax key. This posting debits the loss account and credits the tax expense account.

Regards

Raghav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

HII My concern is I am using j1injv for adjustment entry of tds but my concern is business place showing wrong

what the causes of this and solution of this