cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection in master reciepes

0 Kudos

Hi all!

We are currently using the QM module in our SAP ERP 2005 installation. At master data level, we have been using inspection plans for several years.

Now we are considering maintaining the master data of the inspection plans directly in the master reciepes (PP), cause this would give us a better integration between QM and PP.

Our master reciepes group several materials wich have the same PP operations, and when I assign inpection chars to such operations, I'm not able to modify the selection set or tolerance values at material level (that is different values for each material contained in one master reciepe). I know that this data is maintained at master reciepe level, that is, the same for every material contained in it, but, the question is:

Is there any way to keep maintaining the selection sets or tolerance values independly for each material ? (basically like in the inspection plans ?)

Is anybody working in such scenario ?

I don't know if I've been clear enough.

Thanks in advance.

Ernest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Has it been solved Or let me know.

Regards

YMREDDY

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi yes this is solved and clear.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I understood your problem like this:

you have master recipe which is common for many materials , meaning you assigned many materials to one recipe gropup at header level.

now you want to assign quality chars at operation level.

What ever values say selected sets or tolerences maintained at MIC level applies for all materials.

There is no way out at this situation.

you amy have to go for seperate master recipes for each materials to achieve youe requirements.

Regards

YMREDDY