cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stuck in SM58.

former_member186734
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where I need to execute a RFC -> XI -> Flat file interface.

I've configured the adapters and interface mapping for the message, but everytime I run the RFC, the message stays in SM58, and I can only make it work properly if I open the RFC SenderComChannel, change anything and activate it.

Then, only one of the messages stuck in SM58 goes on and terminate with sucess. But if I want to run a second message, I must reactivate the RFC SenderComChannel.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO. Everytime you dont have to reactivate RFC Sender Channel.

Did you activate your Queues ? Follow install document and activate your queues (SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues).

regards

SKM

former_member186734
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SKM,

I've changed the settings at SXMB_ADM from "Register Queues" to "Activate Queues".

But when I left the program and run it again, the checked radiobutton is "Register Queues"

Is that normal?

Anyway, I've tested and the results is no good, 'cause message still gets stuck in SM58.

Anyway, thanks for your help until now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

look in your sm59 Destination that shows on your Xi Communication channel.

Is this alwasy registered ? does the sm59 work after one message is broken ?

Regards,

Robin

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

what do you see in SM59 in your rfc dest to XI

is it working all the time?

have you restarted R/3 between your 2 messages?

if so you have to reactivate the rfc channel

Regards,

michal

former_member186734
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin!

The TCP-IP RFC Destination and Program ID are created and working fine! After message broken, the connection still works properly.

The message shown in SM58 when the message stops is the following:

"com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCException: Bean Z_FUNCI_CASSI not found."

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SMGW -> Go to -> Logged on Clients, check your Program ID is registered there or not ?

Did you follow Michal's blog

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Bean not found error is due to incorrect configuration of RFC Dest, but per your initial message it does not look like, but worth following Michal's blog.

regards

SKM

former_member186734
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SKM,

yeah, I followed this weblog during Program ID Configuration and RFCDest config.

I checked SMGW connections, and the program ID appears in the log.

Thanks for your continuous help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bruno,

Have you observed that, the Gateway information on both RFC Communication Channel in XI and RFC Dest on R/3 are pointing to the same one which is R/3 Gateway and R/3 Service ?

Bean not found is typical error when your RFC is not configured correctly.

Follow Michal's blog carefully, pay attention when you are mentioning th Gateway and Service, this will resolve your problem.

regards

SKM

former_member186734
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SKM,

I've checked my configuration with the weblog and aditional help topics from SAP for RFC Sender Config, and everything seems to be just fine!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the <b>Status Text</b> message you see in the SM58 ?

regards

SKM