cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UME to CUA(ABAP) user data replication for custim attribute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have planned that Users will be created in portal and from there user data will flow to CUA(ABAP) and from CUA it will flow to r3,BW,CRM ..etc .

I have configured the UME(portal) so that when ever I create user in Portal it flows to CUA (ABAP). In CUA when I assign a system (system name - the abap system in which CUA should transport the user data) to the user ,user data flows in respective system (R3) ie user gets created in that system (r3 or BW depending on the assigned system name) .

UME ---> CUA --- > r3 or bw or CRM etc…

Now I want to automate the process .I want to assign the system name to the user in UME itself (not in CUA).I have created a custom attribute ‘system’ in CUA .

Now problem is how to map UME custom attribute of ‘system’ to CUA (ABAP) user attribute ‘system’ . Also please let me know which XML file (data source) I should modify.

Regards,

Gyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anthony_bright
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

We have installed NW'04 SP14 with both ABAP and JAVA stacks on this system. We are using datasourceConfiguration_abap.xml as our J2EE

UME setting. We have found that when we create any user in client 000 from CUA that user is then create in UME. We have three clients in this development system. When we create users from CUA from the other clients in this ABAP system the users do not come into the Java UME. We do not want to create the users in client 000. What is your Java UME setting and how can we get the users in the other clients push to UME.

Regards,

Anthony

Message was edited by: Anthony Bright