Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV list output to smartforms (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement as below.

i have to copy standard report to Z-report(Customer Line Items). on the output of the report i have to add two pushbuttons(not on the Application tool bar or MENU bar) but on the body of the output list. these buttons are labelled as PRINT1 and PRINT2. this report displays all the line items for a customer with a checkbox at the begining of each item.

Now my requirement is

when the button PRINT1 is clicked all the selected line items (for which checkbox is clicked) should be printed in a smartform.

when the button PRINT2 is clicked each line item should be printed separately in the smartform. that is for each line item smartform should be called once.

And also how to create pushbuttons on the body of the list output. is it possible?

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated and rewarded.

1 REPLY 1

krishnendu_laha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

For fullfill your requirement it is better if you opt for <b>object oriented ALV</b>.

You can add push buttons in the body of report, if you use only object oriented ALV. It is not possible in list output.

Pleaes search this forum for creating object orineted ALV and sample code.

Regards

Krishnendu