cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in the price determination procedure in the Delivey NL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm working in a project and the customer wants the delivery note with value. Then I have activated the Price determination procedure for the delivery NL ( deliveries to transport material between plants ) and the determination doesn't work correctly, The conditions doesn't appears but if you push "analisys" and you check the conditions PR02 and MWST, the condtions record are determined but not printed in the document.

It print the following message:This message tells you that the condition record exists, but has not been set in the document...

Some ideas?? thanks in advance for your help

Francisco Javier Fernandez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Solved, in the customizing, you need check if the price determination procedure for the item category NLN is active, how?? spro>sales>basic functions>pricing>pricing control>define pricing by itgem category.

Check if your item category NLN have "x" Active price determination procedure.

Is nothing related with the reference to a PO, or copy rules...

Best regards,

Francisco Javier Fernandez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I test the same example in a training system and this case the NL with price determination procedure work correctly but in the SAP of my customer it doesn't work, I 'll check the SAP notes.

Best rehards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In certain cases conditions do not get updated either because condition records are saved after creating the document or after the pricing date. In most of these cases you manually choose reprice then the conditions are redetermined.

Alternatively it might also be due to copy control settings;

Since this delivery is usually created from a PO, you can check the copy control between DL (Default order type set in delivery type) and NL.

Please reward points if useful.

Cheers,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is not related to the price determination procedure and conditions, because I assign the price determination procedure in a BV delivery with BVN item category and it work correctly....

But it doesn't work in delivery type NL and NLN Item category.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because this NL delivery is created with refernece to Purchase order and Cash sales delivry with Sales Order .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Maintain Pricing procedure,set the Print tab for the condition type PR02 and MWST.

Vinu.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check "Print" column activated in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Chandra