Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV list output to smartforms (Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement as below.

i have to copy standard report to Z-report(Customer Line Items). on the output of the report i have to add two pushbuttons(not on the Application tool bar or MENU bar) but on the body of the output list. these buttons are labelled as PRINT1 and PRINT2. this report displays all the line items for a customer with a checkbox at the begining of each item.

Now my requirement is

when the button PRINT1 is clicked all the selected line items (for which checkbox is clicked) should be printed in a smartform.

when the button PRINT2 is clicked each line item should be printed separately in the smartform. that is for each line item smartform should be called once.

And also how to create pushbuttons on the body of the list output. is it possible?

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated and rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement seem to be achievable.

When you click PRINT1 your ALV program needs to accumulate the selected lines into a table, you need to create a smartform that has this table in its interface and call the form.

When you click PRINT2 your ALV program needs either to loop through the entries and call a smartform one for each loop or pass the whole table to the smartform and let the smartform perform the loop.

Not sure about putting a push buuton on an ALV grid, you may have to create some sort of hotspot.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Is it really necessary to create a push button in the body of the list output?

can we not create those push button on the application tool bar using the menu painter?

and call the interactive ALV command to call the smart forms?

FORM USER_COMMAND USING R_UCOMM LIKE SY-UCOMM

RS_SELFIELD TYPE SLIS_SELFIELD.

Regards,

Sudha