cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay roll posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing payroll posting,with P.

I am getting error when i double click on it it tells that payroll results could not be imported.But when i perform thePC00_m40_clstr i can see my payroll results there in logical tables.

In symbolic account posting of wages types to account which account should i post i am posting to salaries/wages account which 0120.Is this right

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAi..

try reverse posting 1st and then re execute the posting run...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janhavi,

Would you mention error so that we can get exact picture of problem.

Regards,

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manoj,

When i execute posting i am getting payroll results could not be imported from the databse this is the error i a getting.can u guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janhavi,

Error number.

Regards,

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manoj,

Since i was executing again i was getting the error ,i went to posting overview and deleted result which had status 30 means document not created.

Then i tried executed but now i am getting documents not created and not even the personnel number is getting selected why is this can u please tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janhavi,

Sorry I was busy due to my current assignment, so unable to answer fast as expected.

You deleted document?

May I know from which step you did started again?

Don't mind but with this little information, I can't suggest you anything to you.

I need more details what exactly you did and from which step you started posting again.

Regards,

Manoj Shakya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at this thread

Regards,

Manoj.