cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No MRP result for MD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When I take MRP run through MD01 system is not creating any purchase requisition but if I take MRP run for that material through MD02 it creates purchase requisitions.

I tried option of MD01 through NETCH, NEUPL,NETPL but nothing works.

Please let me know what may have gone wrong.

Rgds

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran,

There is no difference interms of MRP processing.

In your case as there is no "Planning file entry" for the materail when running MRP in MD01 the materail will not get selected for MRP run itself so no changes.

In case of MD02, we are forcing the material to be planned by MRP so planning proposals are recreated.

Are you sure that with MD01 - NEUPL? If yes, please check if you are using any user exit key for selecting materials.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked for NEUPL but it is not working.I will liketo add that this is working in Test server but not working in Quality server although all setting of Test and Quality server are simillar.

I will appreciate if anybody help me to overcome this issue.

Rgds

Kiran

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. First try to create the planning file entry usingthe MD20 Or MDAB

2. Once you complete this go to the MD21 and check if you hvae plannig file entry

3. Now try to run the MD01

This will generate the MRP results.

4. The reason for this is When you run using the MD01 system will first check the planning file entry

Let me know the feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, i got to know that while uploading material master through direct input method we have not ticked UPDATE PLANNING FILE entries due to which when we had taken MRP run it has not produced any MRP results.This is in align with your answer.

Rgds

Kiran

Answers (0)