cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurs during creation of Quotaion with reference to sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have creating a new sales organization ID88 while i have the old sales org of ID10.When i try to create the sales order reference to the sales quotation,i have received an error mentioned "

Material xxx does not exist in storage location 5201 F100" then flw by another error

"Flow control: Entry SAPMV45B, RANG, R0, * , * , * is missing in T185"

FYI, the F100 is the storage location for ID10. The material xxx is created under the sales org ID88 with plant 5201 sloc F120.

Please kindly advise me on this.

Thank you.

Kah fei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you create the same material for your new sales org/plant/ storage location..

what about your quotation, is that created from the new sales area or old sales area..

U need to maintain the storage location to plant assignment.. if you need to use the old storage location

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthupandiyan,

Thank for your prompt reply. I have created the material under the same sales org/plant and storage location which will be id88/5201/f120.

The quotation that i created is tie to the new sales org which will be id88/5201.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yeong,

The error says that 'Material not available in the Plant/S Loc(5201/f100) Combination...

Please check the storage location assigned to that plant in enterprise structure.

Check the storage location in the order...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthupandiyan,

Thank you for your reply. I have check it actually the consultant has set the user exit at the MV45AFZZ.

As for your info, we blocked all the finished good to be only search at F100. That why we face that error.

Anyhow thank you for all of your reply.

Thank you.

kah fei

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the checking i found out that we have set the user exit to not allow the material to be search at other storage location.

The user exit we have set is at MV45AFZZ.

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yeong

Go to <b>MMSC</b>, give the plant and material for which the storage location error has appeared. Press enter and extend the required storage location.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I would not like to extend the material to F100, because i would like to have it at my new sales org which is sorg id88/plant 5201/sloc f120.

But the sales order keep on mention to me that material "Material 86331 does not exist in storage location 5201 F100"

For me this is correct,so i just what that sales org to hav the material at F120.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating material in MM01 did you enter storage location for the material .Pls rectify Go to transaction code MM01 and select the views general plant data/storage location and then go to organizational elements and enter the plant and storage location, save it you will get the prompt saying material is extended

Or else Check Stock Level through T.code: MMBE for Individual Material, MB5B, MB51 or MB52 for Multiple Material.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Check whethr sotrage location is same for both SD documents..

Also in MMBE check what storage location and plant the stock is showing..

REWARD if this helps..

Regds'

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahajan,

I'm using the refence to the sales order, so it shud be the same before i manage to create the sales order i already receive that both error.

And i have check my material master, i have not extend my storage location to F100, the system kept on prompt me to enter that sloc.

Furthermore,MMBe will not show up to sloc F100,while for sloc F120 it will be up to the level of batch.

Thank you.