cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Receiver adapter error ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

I have configured the IDOC-HTTP. I have defined a bsuiness service on the receiver side as the receiver is not in our landscape and he is our business partner.

I have created a RFC connection of type G and it is working properly but the HTTP reciver adapter gives the error as below

I'm getting an error when I go to "sxmb_moni" which says

Error Category = PLAINHTTP_ADAPTER

Error ID = ATTRIBUTE_SERVER

Kindly help..

Thanks,

Raj

Message was edited by:

raj reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

<b>Error Category = PLAINHTTP_ADAPTER

Error ID = ATTRIBUTE_SERVER</b>

as far as i know this problem is due to high traffic.When the data comes in bulk some of the message are failing or when they are not able to connect to reciever server.So it gives error.

u can look @ these threads of similer taste

and also look @

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/43/64dbb0af9f30b4e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards

biplab

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i> I have defined a webservice on the receiver side as the receiver is not in our landscape and he is our business partner.</i>

>>

if you have a webservice, then use the SOAP adapter.

ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

To use the soap adapter, is it mandatory to have the wsdl and do the message mappings and other stuff with this wsdl or i can just go and configure the soap adapter on the receiver side.

Thanks,

Raj

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I have defined a <b>webservice on the receiver side</b> as the receiver is not in our landscape and he is our business partner.</i>

>>

since you have the Webservive i am sure u wud have the WSDL also.

You can go ahead and use the WSDL for your messages, mapping, MI etc.

that blog should give you an idea.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabrish,

I am sorry, i have defined a business service not webservice.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Raj