cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created material master 2 weeks before .I created integration model and moved to APO at that time. I done some changes in that material master for that material now. Now what have i to do.

Can u tell me step by step procedure to re activate the material master for that material.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please clarify my doubt change in transaction data in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi somnath,

I was cleared by using CFC9 for automatic change master data from R/3 to APO . But how we will transfer Transactional data automatically , once we chaged in R/3.Please clarify mu doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than k u very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi somnath,

I noticed that material master change transfer is 2.when i click 2 , i notice that BTE Transfer immediately. what does it mean. can u explain

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means changes in Material Master in R/3 upon Save will be immediately transferred to APO. All you need is an active integration model for the Material.

So if you have made changes to the APO relevant fields (like Planning Time Fence) in R/3 for the material it should get updated in APO upon Saving in R/3.

Somnath

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check the settings in transaction CFC9 for Material Master Change Transfer.

If it is blank then carry out Option A.

If it is 1 then carry out Option B.

If it is 2 then you need not do anything. Once you save the Material MAster the changes are automatically triggered for transfer to APO. Make sure the material exists in an Active Integration Model.

A) Do initial transfer of the Integration Model i.e. Deactivate the model and then Activate it again. This is suggested only if you have few products in the integration model and for test purposes. This is NOT recommended for productive environment.

B) Use CFP1 transaction to send the changes to Material Master. Pre-requsite for this is that you have the material in an Active Integration Model.

Somnath

Message was edited by:

Somnath Manna